BIDDING WILL START SOON
Large tools and equipment:
• 4ft x 8ft CNC router table with vacuum top made by Industrial CNC with <500 total hours. Includes 220v 10hp vacuum pump control computer with Mach 3 software, multiple tool collets, many new bits worth many hundreds of dollars, computer stand, cooling pump and reservoir, high speed water cooled spindle. Also includes Grizzly 2HP dust collector in shop made stand.
• GrindRite 61Hundred Ski / Snowboard base grinder machine, water cooled, auto or manual feed. Bought direct from Wintersteiger after a full factory spec rebuild, has less than 200hr. Many spare belts and filters.
• Montana Snowboard II base and side grinder, water cooled. Many spare abrasive belts and scotchbrite deburring belt is included. Has manual. Excellent condition.
• Custom built Snowboard and Dye Sublimation Graphics press. 2 chambers, upper for Dye Sub, lower for pressing snowboards. Heat blankets, cat tracks, airbags, pneumatic pressure and electrical controls all industrial grade. Large and strong, built with 8x12inch heavy flange steel i beams, it is 9ft long, 6.5ft high, 4ft wide at base. Weighs over 6000lb. It sits on large industrial wheels and can move on the shop floor. It can roll onto a lowboy trailer from our loading dock.
• Custom snowboard form sets.
• Epson 5270 Printer, wide 36 inch capable. On Epson wheeled stand. Auto paper cutoff system. Roll feed with paper catcher system below. Very low print count, bought new 3 yrs ago and has always run Epson Dye Sublimation inks. Can be converted back to Ultrachrome ink if desired. Spare ink and a spare waste ink cartridge. Control computer with monitor and printer driver included.
Above list is the majority of items for sale. Additional items may be added to the sale that are not yet listed. We may add or remove items from the list up until the date of auction. A partial list of the other items includes the following at this time:
1. Vacuum pump and vacuum degassing chambers
2. Various carts, dollies and worktables on wheels
3. GraLab process timer
4. Computer carts and stands.
5. Computer monitors and CPUs plus lots of computer components and cables
6. Assorted fasteners mostly in boxes
7. Compressor – Husky 26gal, 150psi, vertical tank model
8. Air hoses and fittings
9. Small sheet metal brake
10. Delta shop air cleaner with remote controls
11. Lumber – Aspen and Sitka Spruce
12. Metal – steel (angle and bar) and aluminum sheet
13. Composit materiels – Fiberglass (biax and triax) and carbon fiber (biax) in rolls
14. Epoxy resins, hardeners and colorants.
15. Assorted folding tables, chairs, a larger L-shape desk, file cabinets, supply cabinets and other office type furniture.
16. Office supplies such as paper, pens, clips, envelopes, markers, etc.
17. Alaska art and photographs
18. Engine Hoist 2500lb cap, bought new, with accessory lifting bar.
19. Craftsman band saw, bench top model, with blades.
20. Craftsman tool boxes, single and double units.
21. Large lot of bar clamps with stand. Over 35 clamps.
22. Hydraulic lift table cart for motors, etc.
23. Antique wood radio/phono cabinet with interior components present. NON working antique.
24. Welding cart with rack for 1 small tank.
25. Water cooler, floor model.
26. Dorm fridge
27. Photo/art/print display stands, several sizes and types
28. Leather office chair
29. Recliner chair
30. Heat sealer 300mm length (12 inches)
31. Cold Laminating Press 25inch rollers
32. Pallet Jack 2300KG cap. (5000#)
33. Shop Vac brand vacuum. 16Gal, 6.5HP with extras
34. Glass front tool cabinets, several.
35. Card display racks for retail x2
36. 4x4ft wire floor display racks for retail x2
37. Cabinets, wall units good for workshop use.
38. 6ft Oak veneer book case 5 shelves.
39. Base plastic (P-Tex) for ski/snowboard building, several types
40. Roll of PBT ski/snowboard top sheet plastic approx 90m
41. Photo enlargers and old photo equipment.
ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS
Questions Call Ron 907-229-3232